Community Summit, June 28, 2012 in San Francisco’s Moscone Center, brings together online community management gurus for a detailed discussion and networking with a look at the best practices in community management and community relations in the age of social media. Leaders in the space will share their expertise on a range of topics.
Bring your top community management issues and learn from the best. If you’re passionate about community management, we look forward to you joining us. Oh, and don’t forget to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter about the show.
Location: Room 236
- Best practices
- Education and engagement
- Creating communities from the beginning
- Range of Tools
- Globalization and foreign languages
- Events, discussions, contests
- Customer support
- Melody Chu, Director of Customer Support, Mixbook
- Tiffany Gaines, Lead Community and Social Media Manager, Voxer
- Izzy Neis, Vice President of User Engagement, Fight My Monster
- Ingrid Vining, Community Manager, Skylanders Universe, Activision
- Regine Weiner, Vice President of Professional Services, Metaverse Mod Squad
- Maintaining a balance
- Conversion and up-sell
- Happy customers
- Not another pitch
Stretch your legs. Go grab some lunch. Commune with fellow attendees.
- Creating scalable community models
- Community forums, twitter and other areas outside of your control
- Can you really build community in social media?
- Why community in an age of social media?
- Tools of the trade, make your life simpler
- Metrics and measurement
- Communications leads
- Building buzz
- What to do with the media
- Encouraging community
- Brand management
- Resolving conflicts, crisis management